Major changes Apps > iOS/Android
Updates AdMob to the latest SDK:
- Using WKWebView for iOS (UIWebView was previously used).
- Removed all global AdMob settings in backoffice & plans.
- Due to changes in AdMob SDK, you must now use app settings only.
- Allows app admin to enable Test ads during development/build stage to prevent any abusive and/or mis-click on live apps.
- Adding ads tracking consent modal for iOS 14+ devices.
- Increased native version to 19 to prevent unwanted native updates.
- Fixes incorrect native version, not preventing app to auto-update in background when enabled.
- Removes disable lock updates from the editor, now only available in the backoffice.
- Enforces lock updates on all applications by default, option must be opted in from the backoffice now
- Definitively removes AutoUpdate code as it's no longer in use since latest major updates.
- Updates Firebase & push codebase to meet latest requirements for Android 9+ & iOS 14+.
- Patching unexpected logout of applications. @Migastone contribution
Note: in order for AdMob to work, apps/sources now require the AdMob app identifier for every application.
Apps > iOS 14+
- Fixes iOS viewport not fitting whole screen on app start on iOS 14+.
Apps > iOS without AdMob
- Fixes restore app sources not correctly working for iOS without AdMob ios-noads.
- Complete removal of Folder v1 & Wordpress v1 support inside apps & editor.
Backoffice > Applications > Android
- Adds an action to download the current keystore.
- Adds a keystore uploader for pks or pfx along with the store password & alias.
- Improves the PFX import by automatically reading the alias.
- Shows a warning if the google-services.json file for Firebase is outdated and requires an update.
Backoffice > General
- Shows a warning when you are running a known unstable version of Siberian, with instructions & a link to the release notes.
- Improves support for FileInput inside forms & editor.
Web application firewall (WAF) Critical
- Fixes false positive when empty/hidden files are uploaded through forms on editor & backoffice affecting many features.
Improvements Modules > My account
- My account modals now uses same back icon as set in the application.
Modules > Contact
- Adds an option to hide the locate button/action.
Modules > Places
- Adds an option to hide a location on the map.
Modules > Event/Calendar
- Adds an action to duplicate a custom event.
- Makes end date/time optional, leaving fields blank will remove them from app.
Modules > Places
- Optimization of the map loading, now loads only the places visible on the map boundaries instead of all places previously.
- Adds a default map loading location to fallback when GPS is not available on the user's device.
- Backoffice > APK generator service > Android App Bundle Testing.
The APK service now builds both Android App Bundle (.aab) & APK, both are uploaded & available using the remote service only.